We are pleased to inform you that as a result of the assessment process carried out by the Polish Centre for Accreditation, the PCBC Testing and Certification Branch Office in Gdańsk has obtained the extension of accreditation in the following:
In the European system:
– geotextiles (PN-EN 13361, PN-EN 13362, PN-EN 13491, PN-EN 13492, PN-EN 13493);
– precast products – foundation elements (PN-EN 14991);
– admixtures for concrete (PN-EN 934-2, PN-EN 934-3);
– products for repair and protection of concrete (PN-EN 1504-4, PN-EN 1504-5).
In the national system:
– precast beam and block sets/systems, geotextiles, building lime, hydraulic binders for mixtures used for road substructure and for stabilization of roadbed, other construction binders, building structural adhesives (manufactured based on AT / KOT), and hydraulically bound mixtures (PN- EN 14227-1, PN-EN 14227-2, PN-EN 14227-3, PN-EN 14227-4, PN-EN 14227-5).
More information on certification processes/control of construction products may be obtained by direct contact with the PCBC Branch Office in Gdańsk,
Construction Product Certification Unit
Karolina Otta-Ptach – Manager
Mobile +48 727 034 821, e-mail: email@example.com
Welcome to cooperate!
Zostaw swoje dane, a skontaktujemy się z Tobą i prześlemy szczegółowe warunki współpracy.