Description of mark
Voluntary “Mark of conformity with Polish Standard” placed on product is a guarantee of the product compliance with Polish Standards relevant to this product and a confirmation that its producer is submitted voluntarily to the supervision of an accredited certification body.
This is confirmed by the certificate of product conformity authorizing producer to mark product with the “Mark of conformity with Polish Standard”
“Mark of conformity with Polish Standard” is:
- Confirmation of the product compliance with Polish Standard(s) requirements;
- Visual presentation of product conformity with Polish Standard;
- Confirmation that product is certified by independent certification body;
- Information for consumer, that product and its manufacturing process is submitted to supervision independent of manufacturer;
- Guarantee of manufacturer’s reliability;
- Strong argument in trade negotiations;
- Encouragement to buy a product for consumer;
- Actual use of standard voluntary application principle by manufacturer and consumer.